Thursday, June 23, 2022

A Shop For Creative Gifts


I am constantly making beautiful creative things using the various techniques I teach. You can see some of them above and many more on my Shop pages. I’d be delighted to show you how to make them yourself if you come along to a workshop.

For those of you looking for a unique, hand-made item to give as a special gift there may not be time to make one yourself. So I’ve decided to offer many of the items I’ve made myself in my new shop.

Each item is of course unique and the prices shown on my shop pages include postage.

For those of you new to my work, I teach three different types of felt making. You’ll find various examples for sale in the shop.

  • Nuno felting can be used to create beautiful scarves
  • Wet felting can be used to create pictures as well as 3D objects such as bags, slippers, and bowls
  • Needle felting is used to create cute little animals, for example

I also teach alcohol ink painting. This is a very fluid form of painting that uses alcohol based inks on a special type of paper. You can create beautiful abstract pictures as well as more figurative ones. Several of my alcohol ink pieces are for sale.

Batik painting is another popular workshop that you can book on the Workshops page. I’ve been very impressed with the quality of work produced in just one day using Batik.

Still can’t decide what to give as a gift? Gift vouchers are available in the shop and can be used for any of my workshops.

No comments:

Post a Comment

A New Departure - Craft Cruises

Off to sea and craft teaching A new departure for me – teaching craft on a cruise ship! I see this as my dream job, I got to combine my love...